Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just finished 3 more--I definitely feel that I am slowing down a bit today after just 3 hrs. of sleep. I also went out to the farmstand to pick up some fresh vegetables and then just had to stop off at Keepsake Quilting's giant tent sale!! Just another obsession of mine!

Anyway, A Mango-Shaped Space was excellent. A young girl sees colors and shapes for sounds and numbers and letters. Again, about relationships and death, I guess I picked several with similar themes, but this book was very different and the first that I've read by wendy Mass.

I found The Mailbox to be very haunting--not scary at all--just a page-turner to see what happens to Gabe after his uncle dies.

Cornelia and the Audacious Escapades of the Somerset Sisters was definitely fun and had great stories throughout the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment